Sunday 23 October 2011

Here and There

When I haven't been busy scrapping Halloween pics, I've been busy trying to keep up to date with our current life!  We've been busy celebrating birthdays, enjoying the outdoors (when the weather co-operates), shopping, exploring and napping!!
Created using Lacey Bittner Designs' Fresh N Funky 3 Templates as well as Birthday Yum by New E Designz


I used Peep-O Templates by Scrap-A-Holic Designs, Relax by Teresa Digi Designs (blog freebie) and A Whisper of Fall also by Teresa Digi Designs

I love the Fall Frolic Mini kit by Teresa Digi Designs

I created this LO using Savy Saver, a collab by Lacey Bittner Designs and Miss Mis Designs

Credit for this LO are:  Go Play in the Yard by Teresa Digi Designs and Tidy Templates Vol.1 by Miss Mis Designs

Created with:  Family Matters by Miss Mis Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment