Thursday 6 October 2011

Fun stuff!

I've got three new LOs to show off today!  First up is my September collage - actually done in a reasonable amount of time after the month is finished!  I used Scrap-a-holic Designs amazing 2012 Calendar Templates!  They are fabulous and a great Christmas gift idea!  You can get the templates here!

Next up is a journaling LO!  It captures some memories I want to remember when my kids are all grown up!  I'm very proud of this kit because I was able to do some massive clustering - something I struggle with and feel I'm unable to do on a regular basis.  I used Designer Girl Scraps, another wonderful new designer at Scrapable, Colour Pop kit.  The preview is under my LO and linked up to the store.


And last, but definitely not least, is a great Halloween kit!!  It's from Teresa Digi Designs and was just perfect for scrapping some pics from a few Halloween's ago!  It's called Trick or Treat and is adorable!  You can grab it here!
Here's the preview for her kit:
Isn't it so adorable!??!  I know I'll be using it for more than just Halloween - those little hero ellies will be calling my name as I scrap the boys and all their super hero play!


No comments:

Post a Comment