Sunday 23 October 2011

Halloween is coming......

I put the finishing touches on the boys Halloween costumes yesterday and I'm getting really excited for the day to be here!!  Scrapable is getting ready for Halloweeen too!  There are tons of great Halloween hybrids and kits!  The ScrapaBOO event is just around the corner too!  It's going to be tons of fun, so be sure to check it out!

With all the great Halloween kits our designers have been making, I've been catching up on some Halloween LOs:
I used tons of great kits for this LO!  Credits go to:
Ahoy, Matey! alpha by Shel Belle Scraps

I used Bewitched by Miss Mis Designs to create this LO!  You can grab it here!

Created using New E Designz awesome kit, A Bootiful Night!  You can get it here!

I still have more Halloween LOs that I need to do and now I've got a variety of great kits to use! I'll be sure to share the rest of those LOs when I'm finished!

Here are the previews for all the kits mentioned above:
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment