Thursday 29 September 2011

What a busy month!!

It's been crazy busy around here, both online and off!!  I'm so excited for October and Halloween to get here!!  I've always enjoyed Halloween, but I find I'm getting into the spirit of things a little more every year, especially as the boys get older!  We started doing themes the year Quin was born.  First it was super heroes, then it was zoo animals!  I'm so excited for this year - it's going to be good!! 
The end of September in looming, two more great kits have been released and there's an AWESOME collab kit coming out Oct 1!  It's called Spookable, but more on that in a bit.  This first kit is gorgeous and Enchanting by Teresa Digi Designs.  Here's my LO:
Next up is Smell of Oranges by ViolaMoni!  I love the colour scheme - orange is one of my favourite colours, as my oldest can attest to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment