Monday 12 September 2011

Better late than never.........right????

What a crazy month it's been already!!  The boys have all gotten their first colds of the "fall" season and have lovingly passed it on to Tom and I!!  Ren's first week of grade 1 was good, with only a few bumps along the way!  Landon's off tomorrow for his first day (I think I've gotten most of the "panic" out of my system).  The designers over at Scrapable have kept me busy too - they've got great new kits out and even more coming!  Here's what I've been up to lately:


I created these two pages using Past the Pain by Miss Mis Designs.  It's a beautiful and very heartfelt kit about coping with loss.  Check out the preview here!

Miss Mis Designs also came out with adorable school overlays, available in both elementary and secondary grades.  I used the Elementary Overlays and her kit, Wild One for the above LO. 

 Our guest designer, Blue Heart Scraps, came out with an adorable kit called Secret Garden.  I used Krista Whaling Photography's photos to create another LO of Claire!

ViolaMoni came out with a great kit called All About Me!  It's got super fun colours and elements.  I used her kit, along with more photos from Krista Whaling Photography to create the above page.   

Pardon the Mess has a new mega kit out - Friends for Life.  It is a HUGE kit, filled with tons of word strips, papers and elements.  I love the kit's colours and I'll be creating at least two more pages with it to document Landon and Quin's first "pets"!

Milly Dee Designs has this cute baby kit, Nursery Sweet out.  It's perfect for all those adorable newborn photos!

This LO was made with Pearls & Lace by Teresa Digi Designs!  The photos are courtesy of Krista Whaling Photography.

I finally got around to doing a LO of Quin's 2nd birthday celebration!  I used the First Birthday Collab from the team at Misses BeeHaven along with Tilted Templates by Miss Mis Designs.

  I used Tilted Templates by Miss Mis Designs for this page too and I think I'm on the verge of becoming addicted to templates!!  Credit goes to the design team at Funky Playground Designs for the Friendship Collab kit, which I also used to make this page.

PHEW!!  That was crazy!  Now do you see how busy I've been?!?!  LOL  I love it though and the kids love seeing all the pages I've been making of them and their friends!  But enough chit chat, I've got to get back to the grind!!  Thanks for viewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment