Friday 13 April 2012

Earth Day and a New Designer

Teresea Digi Designs has a wonderful new kit out called Tree Hugger and it's just in time for Earth Day!  My oldest son has been talking about Earth Day for over a week now.  He is very interested in learning about helping the earth stay clean, recycling and nature.  And, he has always had a love of he outdoors, making this kit a great find!
Here's my LO:

I'm also so excited to announce that we have another fantastic new designer at Scrapable!  Cami Jo Designs has opened her store and is have a grand opening sale, with everything 35% off until April 25th!  She's got an awesome kit out today, called Lil' Chief!  I love this kit!  It's perfect for my youngest son, who is totally in love with fire fighters and fire trucks! 
And here's my first LO with it!  I know I'll be using this kit for many more LOs!


No comments:

Post a Comment