Saturday 31 March 2012

New Design Diva!!

Ponytails Designs has joined the design team at Scrapable!!  She is having a Grand Opening Sale - 30% off for the month of April!!  Check out her store here!  Her kits are absolutely adorable and I had the pleasure of working with 2 of them! 

First up is April Showers!  I love the soft yellows and blues!
I snagged some photos of my friend's boys playing in a marsh that seemed to go perfectly with this kit!

The other kit I got to work with is called Storybook Gardens!!  This is a great kit for spring or gardening pictures!  I love the colour palette!!
I created 2 LOs with this kit and I love them both!!  The first LO is about one of our dinner conversations:

The second LO I did is my collage of our Jumbled January!  The weather was all over the place this year, which is why I thought of "jumbled"
(Credit also goes to Alegna Designs for her Cluster Template)


No comments:

Post a Comment